Our jobs involve developing, maintaining and integrating state of the art, mission critical solutions for core insurance and record keeping systems, in an international context for a leading European Insurance Group.
You will work as part of a multinational group with true, large, enterprise-wide systems, complex architectures and real life constraints (speed, performance, nonstop systems availability and enhanced security and data protection).
We are looking for a highly capable IT Support Specialist to provide technical assistance to our staff. In this role, your duties will include ensuring optimal use of our hardware and software
technologies, enhancing system performance, and securing data.
You will also be required to advise on IT equipment upgrades.
- Responsible for the smooth running of computer systems, networks and ensuring users get maximum benefits from them
- Installing and configuring applications and operating systems
- User support for various hardware/software problems
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Troubleshooting/solving software/hardware and network problems
- Organizing internal auctions for old IT equipment
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time
- Asset management for both hardware and software licenses
- Research for hardware /software acquisitions
- Backup management
- Create and update documentation: procedures / processes /how to guides / reports / assets
- User setup management
- Acquisition of software licenses, hardware
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience as an IT support specialist
- Ability to provide technical support and resolve queries
- Knowledge of computer hardware / software / networks
- Ability to determine IT needs and train end-users
- Ability to keep up with technical innovation and trends in IT
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Structured, organized working style, with an ambition to deliver quality results in limited time
- Effective team player in a corporate environment
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written).
- Very stable work environment, as part of a large Insurance Multinational Group
- Flexible work program, respecting your own private time
- Attractive remuneration package
- Lunch tickets
- Private pension and health insurance
- Extra vacation days
- Career development opportunities
- English and German language courses
- Contribution to sport activities
- Team building events
- Great workplace, central office location in a green and quiet area, great city views etc.
Send your resume
Upload a document